Updated January 23, 2014
1. Current Drivers or Drivers Who Have Raced on a Regular Basis in higher classes are not eligible unless approved by track mgmt.
2. 2 or 3 digit numerical numbers only!
3. Drivers will be handicapped for their starting positions.
4. Normal DIRT points will go to the driver. 2014's final point night will not be double points!
5. Any American or Foreign street 4 cylinder street car. No Turbo’s or Rotary engines! Compression will be checked and must be at or below the stock factory ratings for the year, make, and model of vehicle. (rev 01/23/2014)
6. 2 Wheel Drive cars only! No All Wheel Drive Cars!
7. Doors must be welded or chained shut.
11. Racing Seat Belts and Snell Approved SA2005 helmets mandatory.
12. Aluminum High Back Racing Seats are mandatory in 2014.
13. Window nets are also mandatory!
14. Fuel Cells are highly recommended. (8 Gallon Max)
16. All glass must be removed including windshield.
17. Windshield must be screened in.
18. 4 point Roll Cage Mandatory. Full cages highly recommended!
19. A front hoop will be allowed not to proceed core support (just in front of radiator). One bar allowed from right to left strut tower.
20. One 1” by 1” rub rail allowed on both doors.
22. All carpet and trim must be removed from the interior and trunk.
23. Stock dimension K&N air filters allowed as a replacement to stock air filters. Air filters must fit within stock air box.
24. For 2014, all sunroof cars must have the hole covered by no less than 3/16" steel. The covering may be mig welded, or bolted down by no less than 6 grade 5 bolts.
25. A ¾” tolerance of camber at any wheel will be allowed, positive or negative. This measurement will be taken at the scales using a square and a tape measure.26. Right rear stock safety hubs (OEM Style) are permitted.
Speedway Office: 716-791-3602
Speedway email: email@example.com